Monday 25 November 2013

Summer Fun

 Our model here looks awesome with her festival-style outfit. Love the black crochet crop top with high waisted denim shorts and the black gladiator sandals. Easy going effortless accents makes this outfit super stylish.

 Here our Fabulous model threw together a fun summery outfit with her yellow tank with orange details, denim shorts and brings it together with her tan wedges for a cute dressy day style, perfect for summer dates and shopping.

 Our male model here also sporting fun summer fashion with his white pin stripe shorts, grey v-neck tee and white sneakers. Looking smooth and sleek for the hot South African days.

And well this one is kind of a selfie but I think today it deserved a feature. This is of course me, the author of the blog. He he he. I'm wearing a diamante detail pale pink tank tucked into my high waisted denim shorts with my white sneakers and potion bottle necklace, and then my grey drapey jersey for when it gets a bit cooler at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment